MEET OUR PROVIDERS
Dr. Nguyen and her team are committed to taking care of you and your family with compassion, respect, and care they would give their own family. Each of our providers practice full scope family medicine and bring unique experience and expertise to our practice.
DR. TRANG NGUYENBio
Dr. Nguyen is a Board Certified Family Medicine physician who has practiced in Montgomery County, Texas for the last seven years. Her practice serves patients from Conroe, Willis, Montgomery, New Waverly, Spring, The Woodlands, and Magnolia, Texas. Her patients come from Montgomery county, Walker county, and Harris county.
Board Certified Family Medicine Physician ACLS/PALS CertifiedJuly 2002-June, 2004
Family Medicine Residency
University of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City, OK 73014
Graduation June 30, 2004July 2001-June 2002
Family Medicine Internship
University of Maryland
Baltimore, MD 21201August 1997-June 2001
University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Degree: M.D., June 3, 2001September 1994-May 1996
University of Oklahoma College of Engineering
School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science
Degree: M.S. May 1996
Thesis: Reconstruction of the primary productivity history of Lake Henryetta, Oklahoma using carbon-13 isotopeSeptember 1990-May 1994
University of Oklahoma College of Engineering
School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science
Degree :B.S. May 1994 with High Distinctions
Chief Resident-Family Medicine, 2003-2004
National Ped Infectious Disease Annual Conference and Travel Award, 2004
International Medicine Travel Scholarship to Kenya, 2000
University Scholar, 1992-1994
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Grant Recipient, 1994
Minority Leadership Program participant, 1991-1992
LOURDES ORELLANA, P.A.Bio
Lourdes Orellana is a Board Certified Physician Assistant. She graduated from Baylor University with a Bachelor of Science in 2002 and completed a Master of Physician Assistant Studies at UTMB-Galveston in 2007. She is happily married and lives in Houston with her husband. Her hobbies include traveling and spending time with her two chihuahuas. She looks forward to meeting all of your healthcare needs.
Master of Physician Assistant Studies
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
Graduation: December 2007, GPA: 3.7/4.0
Master’s Project: Diet, Exercise, and Behavioral Modification in decreasing BMI in obese children of South Texas
NCCPA Certification, ACLS certified, fluent in written and verbal Spanish
Bachelor of Science, Economics, Baylor University, Waco, TX, December 2002
Physician Assistant, Trang D. Nguyen, Conroe, TX
Perform history and physicals, order diagnostic labs/imaging, develop treatment plans; perform routine pap smears and breast exams; manage chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension; educate patients on their diagnosis; refer to appropriate specialties as needed
Physician Assistant, Gynecologic Oncology of Houston/Texas Oncology, Houston, TX
Administered chemotherapy under the direction of physician, formulated dosing/mix chemotherapy for infusion, started IVs and/or access port-a-caths for chemotherapy infusion, patient education on treatment regimens/side effects of chemotherapy, screened incoming calls for physician, processed patient disability forms, saw patients independently in clinic when requested by supervisor, made hospital rounds on post-operative patients, assisted in surgery, provided genetic counseling/risk assessment to patients with hereditary cancer risks
BETHANY MANARD, MSN,FNP-CBio
Bethany Manard is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2011, and then worked as a nurse in cardiac and critical care settings. She received her Master of Science in Nursing degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Bethany lives in north Houston with her husband and her dog, Bear. She enjoys playing the piano, traveling, watching live music, and spending time with her friends and family. She finds great joy in serving patients and their families.
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner,
University of Texas Health Science Center, Galveston, Houston, TX
Graduation: December 2015, GPA: 4.0/4.0
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner. Research concentration: Metformin-Induced Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Peripheral Neuropathy
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners January 2016
Certification Number: F0116444
Basic Life Support & First Aid
American Heart Association
Family Nurse Practitioner, Conroe Family Doctor
Supervising Physician: Dr. Trang Nguyen
- Serving full-time as a family nurse practitioner in a primary care setting for patients of all ages.
- Services provided include, but are not limited to, performing physical examinations, diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions, managing chronic disease, performing annual wellness and well-woman exams, and managing long-term anticoagulation
Family Nurse Practitioner Student, Specialty Practica
August 2014-December 2015
Family Practice: 360 total hours
- Conroe Family Doctor, Conroe, TX: 240 hours
Preceptor: Dr. Trang Nguyen, M.D.
- Dr. George Murillo, Tomball, TX: 120 hours
Preceptor: Dollie Husfeld, FNP-BC
Obstetrics and Gynecology: 120 total hours
- Ob/Gyn of Houston, Houston, TX: 120 hours
Preceptor: Dr. Tahseen Qadeer, M.D.
Pediatrics: 120 total hours
- Emmason Pediatric and Family Clinic, Houston, TX: 120 hours
Preceptor: Emmanuel Nwosuh, FNP-BC
Registered Nurse, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, Houston, TX
August 2014-July 2015
Supplemental Staff nurse, Progressive Care Unit
- Provided direct patient care to critically-ill patients with a nurse to patient ratio of 1:3
Registered Nurse, St. David’s Medical Center, Austin, TX
June 2011-August 2014
Staff Nurse & Charge nurse, Intermediate Care and Telemetry Units
- Provided care to a wide range of patient populations while developing valuable critical thinking skills managing complex patient profiles
Codi Leggett, MSN, APRN, FNP-CBio
Codi Leggett is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Codi received her baccalaureate degree in Nursing in 2016, and two years later, in 2018, received her Master of Science in Nursing from Texas A&M Health Science Center. Codi is happily married, and lives in The Woodlands with her husband and her spoiled Australian Shepherd, Oakley. She enjoys dancing, crafting, and being involved with her church small group, in addition to being a huge Aggie fan. Codi has a passion for teaching her patients how to become the best version of themselves and looks forward to working with you.
2018, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Nursing, Masters of Science in Nursing
2016, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Nursing, Bachelors of Science in Nursing
2014, Lonestar College, Emergency Medical Technician Certification - Basic
2014, Texas A&M University, Bachelors of Science in Allied Health
09/18 to present, Family Nurse Practitioner, Texas Board of Nursing, License #AP139200
09/18, Certification as Family Nurse Practitioner by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board
01/17 to present, Registered Nurse, Texas Board of Nursing, License #913697
01/17, Certification as Registered Nurse by National Council Licensure Examination
11/16 to present, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: American Heart Association
03/18 to present, Basic Life Support: American Heart Association 08/2014 to 03/2017, Emergency Medical Technician - Basic, License #E3159351
- 06/18 to 08/18,Village Family Medical; FNP student under the supervision of Stephanie Davis, FNP and Jody Luke, FNP; 180 hours of wellness, preventative, acute, and chronic care across the lifespan in family practice.
Additional skills experience: Pap smear, XR review, exercise stress test, staple removal, cryotherapy, EKG
- 01/18 to 05/18,Conroe Family Doctor; FNP student under the supervision of Dr. Trang Nguyen; 150 hours of acute and chronic care across the lifespan with additional focus on chronic care in older adults.
Additional skills experience:EKG, cryotherapy, pap smear, I&D, ear irrigation.
- 09/17 to 12/17,Pregnancy Assistance Center North, well woman clinic; FNP student under the supervision of Tina Spruell, FNP; 52 hours of well woman assessments and STD screening and prevention; mammogram breast cancer screening.
Additional skills experience:pap smear, STD testing, pregnancy counseling
- 09/17 to 12/17,The Prenatal Clinic; FNP student under the supervision of Robin Page, PhD, RN, CNM; 25 hours of pregnancy care for women 15 to 45 years old.
Additional skills experience:cervix dilation check, fundal height, fetal Doppler, antepartum care.
- 11/1/2017,Health for All, CPRIT well woman clinic, under the supervision of TAMHSC CON faculty, performed well woman exams for underserved and uninsured women of the Brazos Valley.
- 09/17 to 12/17,Porter Pediatrics; FNP student under the supervision of Dr. Andreas Nikolaidis; 64 hours of pediatric care and well child care, newborn to 21 years old.
Additional skills experience: cryotherapy, ear irrigation, IM injections
- 07/17 to 08/17,Willis Family and Specialty Clinic; FNP student under the supervision of Jessica Wright, DNP; 150 hours of episodic and wellness healthcare across the lifespan.
Additional skills experience:suturing, fish hook removal, staple removal, ear irrigation
- 08/16 to 12/16,Health for All, CPRIT well woman clinic, nursing rotation under the supervision of faculty, performed nursing skills for well woman exams.
- 08/15 to 12/18,Baylor Scott & White, nursing clinical rotations in medical surgery, endoscopy, labor and delivery, IMCU, ICU, NICU, & ER. Under the supervision of staff registered nurses and faculty, rotated through these units performing nursing skills in the hospital.
- 08/15 to 12/18,Texas A&M Health Science Center, nursing patient simulations; Performed nursing skills on simulated patients in the clinical learning resource center under the supervision of faculty.
- 09/14 to 05/15,North Lakes Pain Consultants; medical assistant and scribe; prepared procedure room, pre and post procedure patient care, procedure and appointment documentation for physician.
- 06/14 to 08/14,Lonestar College, EMT-B clinical rotations; Participated in ambulance and emergency room clinical rotations under the supervision of preceptors.
- 2013-College Station MED ER; clinical student shadow (75 hours).
- 2011-Memorial Herman Northeast ER; clinical student shadow (52 hours).